Youth engagement is the result when young people are involved in responsible, challenging actions to create positive social change. This means involving youth in planning and in making decisions that affect themselves and others.
Therefore, this project was started to create awareness among youth to respond to their socio-economic problems by empowering them on human rights, sexual and health issues and other related matters.
- Conduct dialogues among youth to probe the understanding of youth on human rights, sexual and health issues.
- Organize sports and games that will bring youth together and be able to share their problems.
- Introduce solution focused approach among youth for self reliance.
- Involve youth to develop their own way of dealing with the problems that they encounter.
- Organize projects and awareness creation meetings to help youth engage fully in decision making processes.
- Encourage youth to take active involvement and participation in political issues as one of the solution to voice up their problems.