We understand that when you build nonprofit partnerships, your organizations, sponsors, donors, volunteers, and audience unite in pursuit of a common goal. We therefore value your partnership especially on resource mobilization and capacity building.
We therefore are grateful for our current partners and always welcome additional connections. If interested in partnering or joining as an associate level membership with us at HIMIZA Social Justice, please contact our Executive Director, Bernard Otieno via email at email@example.com or by Office Tel: +255 (0) 282520207.
We look forward to working with you!
Our Current Partners
- New Light Children Center Organization (NELICO)
- Informed Rural Society (IRS)
- Widow and Orphaned Development Organization (WODEO)
- Actions for Democracy and Local Governance
- Education for Better Living
- Gender Based Violence Prevention Network, Kampala, Uganda
- Global Giving Foundation, US
- Netzkraft Movement, Germany